Hyperlocal media will continue to expand exponentially and offers geo-targeted advertising opportunities within the major metropolitan cities across the U.S. and Canada. Hyperlocal websites cover a very limited area for very specific topics to focus on local human interest stories and issues.
This becomes ideal for large companies targeting specialized audiences that til now have been the domain for small businesses. Up until now large corporate efforts to reach hyperlocal markets is often difficult and unprofitable. With the rise of niche community publications, large corporations are able to accelerate their efforts to penetrate local markets.
Hyperlocal content is created and published a variety of ways and include hyperlocal blogs, Wikis and publications like Patch, Main Street, Examiner and other.
- Advise you on whether Hyperlocal is the right path
- Conduct a Hyperlocal competitive assessment
- Develop a Hyperlocal strategy and campaigns
- Execute Hyperlocal campaigns
- …read more or click an option below